H10 HEPA Air Filter
The H10 HEPA air filter is made of an ultra-thin fiberglass or polypropylene high-performance composite, and uses a coated paper or aluminum foil as the separation sheet, then is glued together with a wooden or aluminum frame. It features a high filtration efficiency, a low resistivity, and a large air volume quantity. It is widely used in purifying equipment, cleanroom filters or in purifying air conditioner.
Building components and its working environment
- Frame: Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, galvanized sheet
- Filter element: ultrathin fiberglass filter, chemical fiber filter
- Sealant: PU Polyurethane Styrofoam, EVA, Neoprene
- Separating sheets: Aluminum foil or uncoated paper
- Filtering efficiency: 90%～99.9% @ 0.3μm
- Highest working temperature: 70℃
- Highest working humidity: 80%
- Aluminum thickness: 120~220mm
Previous sample specification
- Pleated separation sheets with equal spacing between pleats, results in a large air flow and a low resistance.
- The aluminum separator forms a corrugated layer in the end, thus protecting the filter against damage.
- Stitchless sealing prevents deformation and leakage while improving flexibility.
|Size (W×H×L) (mm) ||Air flow quantity (m3/h) ||Filter area (m2) ||Dust storage capacity (g) ||Initial pressure (wind velocity 0.5m/s) ||End pressure |
|484×484×120 ||390 ||4.4 ||230 || |
Founded in 2013, Walson is a specialized manufacturer of high quality air filter products, supplying complete air filtration solutions. We design and produce air filters suitable for household use, industrial ventilation, automated conditioning filtration, and odor removal. You will find our outstanding air filtration products in centralized air conditioner air inlets, household air purifiers, hospital air filtration systems, industrial cleanup equipment, and factory air treatment systems. OEM and ODM services are available upon request. We have a long cooperative relationship with Cado from Japan and Purafill form the US.